Once all information about your business has been collected, on average, it takes 1-3 weeks to build and set up your website online.
All information includes:
- Your Business details, address and relevant contact information
- Content – information about your business, products and services. This would be content you supply, unless prior agreed upon copywriting services are requested.
- Media – Images, photos, videos & PDF files and any relevant media to support your content.
- Social media properties such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and others.
- Google properties – Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools) and other tools.
It’s common to forget passwords for your website.
No fear – WordPress makes it easy to get a new password.
From the login web page, look for the ‘Lost your password?’ link.
Enter either your ‘username’ or ’email address’, wait and check your email.