Website Price Quote Request
Get a free no-obligation website price quote request for new and existing website development & design.
If your website is not effective or is not current
To better understand your website needs for a website price quote estimate, we will need to ask the following questions:
What do you want your website to do?
This answers the website functionality question - what are the tasks you would like your website visitors to do on your website.
Common website tasks would be:
- Contact form
- Get an estimate for your services
- Ask a qeustion about your business
- Sell products online (e-commerce)
- Create a website for your association or local non-profit
- Be able to manage your own content website content using popular tools like WordPress
- Provide download-able PDF technical documents about products you manufacture
- Create a membership website
Who do you want to reach?
This answer the who is your intended audience or who do you see using your website?
Common answers here would include:
- New customers to our service in our local area
What does your business offer?
If you manufacture or produce items, what are the products you create?
What types of services do you provide?
Sometimes it is good to evaluate your competitors in your industry.
Providing a list of local or national competitors provides us with a sense of common themes and functionalities for website design.