SiteBuilderOne offers a variety of services from new website development to optimization of existing websites.
- White label development and design services
- ‘Cloud’ services with Amazon AWS, Cloudflare and others.
- Website development & design
- WordPress setups and installations
- WordPress theme development and styling
- WordPress plugin setups for personal, business and e-commerce websites.
- WordPress maintenance for updates and security
- Search Engine Opimization
- Cloud email solutions
Our thinking on domain names is that you should have full control of your own domain name as this is closely connected to your business and website(s).
Our service is to register the domain name on your behalf using your business or information you provide.
We manage the initial setup and adjustments if required.
- Domain name regisrations for .com, .ca, .net, .org and other popular domains
- DNS Management
- CloudFlare setup
Google & Search Engines
Google website integration connects your website with existing Google services for webmasters and website owners.
These service setups include:
- Google Search Console or also known as Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics for tracking and viewing where you website visitors are coming from and what they are doing on your website.
- Google AdWords – Marketing pay-per-click campaigns if required.
- Google Business Tools, also known as G Suite Tools, for managing email, calendars and more.
- Google Maps
- Google My Business for local listings in the search engines.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Our approach to SEO is to give the search engine, such as Google, what they are looking for.
Based on our experiences, there are elements that the search engines look for when visiting your website.
A few of the items would include: having a valid sitemap.xml file, robots.txt file, website is optimized for performance and more.
We set up WordPress with the right combination of plugins and add-ons that assist with making your website SEO, or search engine friendly.
Social Media Marketing
A time-intensive marketing strategy on platforms such as FaceBook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn or whatever is applicable to your business goals.
Common tasks within category include:
- Building online profiles
- Managing user interaction
- Reponding to inquiries or comments
- Promoting to network via ad campains
Website marketing, or digital marketing, are services most commonly performed after your website has been built.
Marketing includes identifying your business goals and reviewing strategies that will produce results for your business.
Most common forms of online marketing campaigns include:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising for lead or sales generation
- Affiliate marketing, most commonly associated with e-commerce websites.
- Social media marketing on popular channels such as FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more.
The ever popular WordPress blogging platform and content management system.
We build websites using the latest version of WordPress along popular, functional and vetted plugins and free or premium themes.
WordPress services here may include:
- WordPress setup and installation services
- WordPress hosting
- WordPress maintenance and security audits
- WordPress optimization, fine-tuning and performance enhancements.
Website hosting for WordPress websites.
We build and we host websites as it allow better control of further fine-tuning your website if required.
Hosting is in Vancouver, Canada or Seattle, Washington – which gives us better flexibility in targeting your potential customers and visitors online.
All hosting plans include monthly hosting and WordPress maintenance, updates and security upgrades when required.