Looking for an estimate or quote for your next website project?
We offer a no-obligation website pricing quote that you can use to budget for your marketing or business expense.
To better understand your business needs, the following information is required to get a web design pricing estimate.
If you are looking for a website re-design or upgrade, information about your existing website is important. This information would include:
- You website address
- Company or individual currently managing website content updates.
- Your website hosting provider and related website services.
- Business tools or services - are there any online services that your website must use? Examples here would include and CRM system, lead generation tool, email marketing tools (MailChimp), e-Commerce or other?
Business needs and goals
This helps in determining how a website design or website upgrade would be help with meeting your business goals. Common business goals would include:
- Generating more leads and customer inquiries for your business.
- Promoting products and services
- Providing relevant information about the products or services you provide
- Reduce costs and improve productivity
- Better marketing your business and website online
- Increase sign ups to your existing marketing funnel via newsletters or CRM systems
- Website to support marketing campaigns with custom landing pages and funnel systems.
Website Features - What do you want your website to do?
Here is a simple list of most comon and popular website features most business owners as for:
- Contact form - the ability for people to contact you and your business.
- Image galleries - the ability to upload images to web pages to showcase the products and services your business provides.
- Location map or directions - if you run a regional, local or retail business, providing information about your location(s) and business hours is important for customers wanting to do business with you.
- Payment processing - the ability to caputure transactions on your website.
- Events calendar
- Customer reviews & testimonials - showcase and display customer and client testimonials on website.
- Social sharing tool - the ability to share web pages and posting to social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
- Membership system - ability for people to log in and interact with your website.
- Inventory listings - display, categorize and search your inventory online.
- Newsletter subscription sign-ups
- Landing pages for digital marketing and social media advertising campaigns.
- Live chat for immediate engagement with your online visitors and customers.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) listings.
- Website blog for categorized postings for industry related news and company updates.
Website Management - who will provide updates to your website?
Questions about your immediate and on-going website management is important as this helps determing who will oversee the updates to your website.
Common questions with website management include:
- Who will manage the website content updates when your website has been created or updated?
- What are their technical capabilities and will they require training?
- Do you plan to self-manage your website.
- Will there be one person or multiple people managing your business website?
Website Marketing & Promotions
Better understanding your current and future business website marketing plans helps with putting together a proper website pricing quote as there may be considerations that need to be made in the website design and development process.